8/14/2014

Hamster wheel

Waking up to nothing...
I guess today that kind of day. Hoping that wife left me some brewed coffee before going out.

BEST?

That keychain
Since pockets are overrated I now forgo the use of it. Basketball shorts are my thing now, way more comfortable than cargo shorts. My trusty man bag got promoted to carrying all my crap so I decided to spruce it up a bit in my own way.
Made a keychain out of the Hotwheels Carbonator, the wing of the toy also doubles as a bottle opener for those drinking emergencies that cannot wait.

Carbonator hanging-out (pun intended)

Conceal don't feel
Well admitted to some of my bike mates that song from FROZEN "Let it go" helps me with my granny gear. I don't know...but the song got stuck in my brain so bad that no amount of Katy Perry melodies could overcome it.

Ah young Anna...Chris Akrigg would be proud. Photo from Disney Frozen

Pretty pissed
We all need that release. If you keep sh*t bottled up then it might explode when you least expect it, and people around you might be the unsuspecting victim. The thing I do to prevent blowing-up (yes I will admit that I have a temper) to listen my favorite music full-blast, ride my bike, and fondle my...seal, dolphin stuff toy. Hey this crap better and cheaper than getting a sensual massage.

Awww

Weekend coming
Really, really wanted to join fellow Siglo's on this weekend PATW to Tagaytay city but sadly I have an afternoon commitment already scheduled. Enjoy your ride guys!

Ernest Hamster

No comments:

Post a Comment