8/16/2014

Three Stars and a Sun

In honor of our fallen brothers and sisters who gave so much for the love of our country and freedom Amazing World of Ernest Hamster will be rocking the Three stars and a sun* logo and red, yellow blue Philippine flag colors.

Photo credit, owner of this image. Thanks internet.

Other blog related stuff
Please bare with me as I fix the "Added" things to click around the site. They do not automatically display content so I have to wait for them to show up in a couple of hours for me to arrange them properly.
OCD a b*tch.


This blog will not be possible without the help of the following people and one in-animate object.
My wife, my son, my mother and my bike. Would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Also you the reader, Thank you!

*3 stars and a sun

Ernest Hamster





No comments:

Post a Comment