11/26/2014

Hamster wheel

Keeps on spinning

Couple of days ago I purchased a new bike for my son done a couple of stuff to improve the ride of bike but there are things I cannot do myself. Namely truing the wheel, and messing with the headset, luckily ULYBY bike shop just around the corner to do the dirty work.

Still a dog but it now rides well

Kid just learning the seat slammed so that he will not have any difficulty putting his foot down to dab, the front brake also works now with minimal effort to engage, steer tube set to the lowest position to aid EJ in steering and visibility.

Cool night ride

Got the bike on Tuesday and immediately tested it on our favorite spot. At first EJ was still adjusting, coming from 12 inch bike that he can easy man-handle and throw around from a 16 inch that is a tad big for him my son felt the difference right away. I noticed that he was over correcting the handlebars and balancing from mostly his legs I gave him a simple advice to just pedal and not fight the bike. Heading to my advice it only took him minutes to adopt and ride like he been doing it for years got a little teary eyed watching him circling the area.

Ah the joys of father hood.



Ernest Hamster




No comments:

Post a Comment