11/18/2014

Philippine bike expo 2014

Bike components and other cool stuff on display

Keith carbon bike frames in 27.5 and 29 wheel size drool peasant!

Elliptical trainer bike, torture and pleasure all in one package

Glossy carbon

Recumbent bikes

DAT pannier

Affordable locally made bamboo bike frames

Weight weenie corner

For those who need to shuttle

I want this one so bad

Enve and industry 9 rims to complement your carbon everything bike rich boy.

With the boss of urban-militia represent!

Hope you enjoyed coverage of Phil bike expo 2014
Ernest "steel is real" Hamster







3 comments:

  1. Hi Boss! Came across your blog when I was searching for Keith Bike Frames :-) Nice article :-) Boss, may I ask help please? Would you know who is the distributor of Keith Bike Frames in the Philippines? I want to get one. I saw your caption on the Stanton Frames, I also want that so badly :-) Thanks Boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boss, here's my number by the way, 09175002944. Thanks Boss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here the link for distributors of KEITH and Stanton bikes.
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Planet-Bikeshop/109242259183499

      https://www.facebook.com/stantonbikesphilippines

      Delete