12/19/2014

Bike ride

Night ride
Last week ride was short but that did not stop my left knee to explode could barely get over the pain. After that ride I felt hopeless, troubled on possibility of my affliction being permanent. So I asked Doc Arvin what possible solution I could try he told me to adjust my saddle height and rail position. It worked! My right knee last night was back to it's usual not painful self even after 50+ km of doing the hamster on mid ring. Plus I tried something different, lessened the standing-mashing on acceleration, wore the proper footwear my flat pedal shoes along with compression socks instead of usual hiking sandal, and not tail or chase any of Siglo dudes present.

Manila to QC, cubao, san juan, sta.mesa, pandacan, paco, malate, pasay, makati, manila. 50+km of fun, couple of moments of pain with Siglo Siklistas.

Steak dinner on makati before going home. Too bad no bikers juice last night.

Strava it happened duh...

Ernest "1x10" Hamster

No comments:

Post a Comment