10/24/2014

Bike ride

Night riding on a Thursday almost ended fast a stupid motorcycle rider crossed red light on a pedestrian crossing narrowly avoiding two ladies crossing the street and me on my bike! Word of advice for that idiot someday you will get really f*cked up by not following BASIC traffic rules and it will HURT.

Anyway back to the ride a quick run through Midtown, baywalk, pasay CCP at night, mall of asia, macapagal ave. , airport road, airport road 3, nichols, makati, home. All the walking this week and riding the SS beater really paid off my legs are in great shape.

Hoot! crappy phone night shot

Used the Camino for this ride thankfully the bike rode without any incident.

Bottle of beer and cup of coffee real revelation the combination fueled me well during the trip.

It is nice to be riding again with Siglo dudes looking forward to the next night ride.

Ernest "I love titties"

No comments:

Post a Comment