4/08/2014

Lancer SL 1980

My 1980 Mitsubishi Lancer SL been with my family since 1981. Retirement CAR of my grandfather he owned the car till 97 when he passed away. The car was left sitting until my mom got rid of her 1st car a 1983 Corolla SR5...

The story
It is around 130 am here I still have 30 minutes left to kill before the re-run of Pawnstar. While doing my usual internet rounds decided to visit JNC (japanese nostalgic car) website when my primary hobby was 80's japanese cars  I used to frequent JNC but now that I moved-on to other hobbies I seldom visit the site. 
Browsing older articles I stumbled upon this Mitsubishi Article JNC (MMC) hired a journalist to find "diehard" Mitsubishi owners. Reading the article I cant help but get that feeling of nostalgia. From all the memories that till now I continue to share with my Lancer from the very 1st time I started her up while cleaning my mom Junk toyota SR5 which is also a nice 80's car, that time when my beloved Lola Pura would ride along with me; my brother and my cousin Genny to palengke and family reunion's, riding home from the hospital with my son for the very first time, not to mention the ton of memorable road-trips from my College days.

Even now that I barely use the old girl I still look forward to the time when I would start her up, roll her out of the garage and go about driving.

1980 Mitsubishi Lancer SL



No comments:

Post a Comment